Re: [RTTY] N1MM conection on Internet

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM conection on Internet
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 08:34:19 -0400

This should be posted to the N1MM list.

At the bottom left of CONFIGURE PORTS | HARDWARE is a box marked
"Telnet Cluster" - you need to set (select) your cluster there.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 5/21/2013 8:24 AM, Alex Ristic wrote:
Hi

I am trying to activate TELENET on M1NN (V13.5.12). Beside USB-s and
RJ-45 I don't have any other connector on the computer.

N1MM programm doesn't recognize Internet on RJ-45 (Other telnet
programms, as RXCLUS 8-5d does it immediately without any problem).

When I try to set TELNET in N1MM it instruct me to GONFIGURE PORTS,
TELNET ADRESS, OTHER. There are no other choices except 8xRS and 3
LPT. Why the programm itself doesn't recognize internet on RJ-45, and
how can I make it ?

Thanks for help