Re: [RTTY] Keyboard tweak

To: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Keyboard tweak
From: Adrian Engele <aa5uk@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 12:13:53 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,

FYI, There are also several manufacturers of fluorescent/day glow keyboard
stickers on the market. A quick Google search will bring up many companies that
offer such products. Typically under $9.

I saw one company that also offers the stickers for other languages for users
with non-English keyboards.

I agree black is not the best color. That is why I stick with my trusty old
heavy duty IBM keyboard with PS/2 cable. It is white with black letters and I
love the solid clicking feedback when typing.

73, Adrian AA5UK - ZF2AE