[RTTY] 6m JT65

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 6m JT65
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 21:11:13 -0400 (EDT)
There was so much chatter about JT65 on 6m this afternoon that I took  a
stab at it.  The band was nicely open here and I had a five QSOs  using my 40m
coaxial dipole.  Heard AA5AU.  Later I worked YV5AM  on SSB.  Guess I'll
have to build a proper antenna.

73,
Kermit (Ken) AB1J  FN42

In a message dated 2013-05-31 15:25:08 Coordinated Universal Time,