[RTTY] Mainline TTL Tube FSK Demod

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Mainline TTL Tube FSK Demod
From: N4BE_Jim <N4BE_Jim@Yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 02:08:29 -0400
I acquired a homebrew tube FSK demodulator from an eBay estate sale.  Probably
a silent key.  The seller was in Crawford, Ga.

The photos are at
http://s685.photobucket.com/user/N4BE/library/Mainline%20TT-L%20FSK%20Demodulator

The demod works perfectly as far as I can tell.  The photos don’t do it
justice, it was planned and constructed in professional manner by whoever did
it.

This is actually a demodulator based on the design in Oct. 1965 QST Magazine.
There is a brief description at
http://www.rtty.com/development/tu/ttl-fsk/ttl-fsk.htm

My question is does anyone know who the ham might have been who built this?  I
asked the estate seller but got no response.  I actually built one of these in
1967 when I was a kid, but mine was no where as well built and compact as this.
 Brings back a lot of memories.

Jim N4BE
n4be_jim at yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad