[RTTY] Comport

To: "RTTY Forum" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Comport
From: "W4GKM" <w4gkm@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 12:31:30 -0500
I recently had a lighting strike and am now just putting my station back on the
air.  Before, I had bandmap control on three radios using three(3) comports.  I
was using two(2) Icom 765s and one(1) Icom 746 and now I am trying the get the
comport setup for just the 746 as the 765s were destroyed.  I have 8 comports
and can key the radio with comport 6 but can’t get CAT control on any comport.

I’ve tried everything I know but just can’t get it going.  Any suggestions.

Thanks,
Nick
w4gkm