Re: [RTTY] contest change

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] contest change
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 21:32:10 -0400
    It sounds like what they are saying, or at least what some people are
interpreting the rules as: If you take a break, you must take 2, and they must
be at least 30 minutes long....so what I have done in the past.....contest
starts at 1800z and I operate until 0500Z then sleep until 1100Z and operate
the rest of the contest , sounds like that against the new rules?  Doesn't make
a lot of sense, and we'll have to wait for the ARRL to clarify, since some
station in the past have operated 24 hrs straight, with no break, and sounds
like that's ok per the new rules, but ONE break of 6 hrs is not ?!?!?!1