[RTTY] Things are looking up!

To: "RTTY Forum" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Things are looking up!
From: "W4GKM" <w4gkm@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:33:16 -0500
Well guys I am back on the air, not complete, but I’ll be able to compete in
Saturdays NAQP.  It will probably be a month or so before I get the complete
station going again.  Made lots of improvements and sure hope this helps in the
ease of operation.  In the past I had to do all my bandpass filter switching
manually and was limited as to which radio would operate on all bands.

So see everyone on Saturday and thanks to those that gave me some good ideas on
grounding.

73
Nick
W4GKM