[RTTY] New Yahoo Group for CLOVERists

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] New Yahoo Group for CLOVERists
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 08:07:12 -0700
FYI in case there is interest.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [ New Yahoo Group for CLOVERists
Date:   Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:48:12 -0000
From:   brad_ka3yan <bradm75@gmail.com>

Since the previous CLOVER group seems to be dead, I decided to setup a new group for anyone interested in the mode.

I'm in the middle of moving to a new QTH, so my HAL modems are all packed up. Once I get moved and setup, I'll work on putting together some SKEDs for anyone interested.

If you have a HAL CLOVER-capable modem and are running Airmail or BPQ32, you can use it for WINLINK 2000! Who knew?

73,
Brad KA3YAN

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BPQ32/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyNDFpMjRmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1Njk5MTI3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMxMTIwNgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzNzY5MjM2OTQ-?act=reply&messageNum=11206>