[RTTY] ZC4LI, Silent Keyboard

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ZC4LI, Silent Keyboard
From: Glenn Wyant <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 14:32:57 -0400

It is with deep regret that I wish to inform you of the passing
of Mr. Steve Hodgson, ZC4LI on Saturday afternoon, 31st August.

I always kept an eye open for Steve in the RTTY tests.
He was a rare one one I could usually count on , to place in my log.

It will seem rather sad during the next contest, when there is no ZC4LI to chase.

After 87 RTTY qsos over the years, Steves absense will be be noted by all, I'm sure.

His enthusiasm was contagious and his skill well noted.

RIP Steve ...

Glenn VA3DX