Re: [RTTY] Please help me about Win7/64bit of MMTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Please help me about Win7/64bit of MMTTY
From: Jim W7RY <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 18:52:18 -0700
I use MMTTY on my Win7 64 bit machine. It works just fine. If you follow Joe's instructions, you should be just fine.

73
Jim W7RY

On 9/8/2013 4:53 PM, JE2UFF wrote:
Hi all, I'm JE2UFF

Those who know, please let me know.

Now RTTY is operated in the combination of MMTTY and DIGIKEYER II. Before while
using Windows XP SP3, it was satisfactory, but it is Windows7. When it was used
by 64bits. The problem happened.

Of course, installed DIR is C:\MMTTY and it has set it as compatibility with
Win XP SP3. An Administrator setup is also.

Fundamentally, it starts satisfactorily. Demodulates function is no problem.
However, a problem occurs in transmutation of FSK.

If it transmits in FSK, several characters of  the beginning can be
transmitted, but transmission of a character cannot be performed only in Diddle
henceforth.

The problem occurred. Transmission was stopped, and even if it ended MMTTY, FSK
LED of DIGIKEYER II has blinked. If you notice, blink of FSK LED finished. It
seem that the transmitting character is buffered by DIGIKEYER II.

In Windows XP SP3, it is the problem which did not occur. Is these any person
whom the same phenomenon generated ?

de JE2UFF