Re: [RTTY] Help

To: Abubaker <elzo71@yahoo.com>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Help
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Abubaker and welcome to the RTTY reflector. Hopefully we can find a
solution for you. Are you trying to key FSK with the '706? If so, you will need
some sort of interface between the laptop and radio FSK input jack on the back
of the radio. If you want to use AFSK, then you only need to send audio from
the laptop audio out jack to the audio input of the TRX and take audio receive
from the TRX to the audio input of the sound card in the laptop.

Information on running RTTY with MMTTY can be found here:

http://aa5au.com/rtty.html

73, Don AA5AU