[RTTY] Happy Birthday Phil

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Happy Birthday Phil
From: "A.Oskarsson" <tf3ao@simnet.is>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 07:10:49 -0000
>From here up north I would like to wish you a happy Birthday. Will surely miss
>you in the contest.

73 Seli TF3AO

p.s. will be TF2R as M/S in the contest.

--------

Hi all,

Way too many replies to answer individually, so I will use this forum to

thank each and every one of you for your good wishes.

I am really hoping it will be a good weekend, with some family members

present that I have not seen for 40+ years. We aren't that far away - about

75 miles across the sea - but it often feels like it is much more.

I'm sad to be missing the contest, but I just have to give in on this

occasion, and accept I just won't find time to operate.

My surgery is planned for Friday 4th October, but in the afternoon, so I

will be required to stay in overnight, otherwise I would have been home that

same day, as they will use keyhole surgery to remove the gallbladder.

All being well, I should be back in shape again in a few weeks, and champing

at the bit to get back in the shack as soon as I can.

Thanks again, and I wish good propagation for all of you!

Just watch, it will be great, and there will be all the countries I need on

air, and easily workable from here, and I will not be there!

73

Phil GU0SUP