[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY SOSB/20 HP

To: RTTY Contest Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY SOSB/20 HP
From: Keith Maton <g6nhu@me.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:40:51 +0100
                   CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: M7P
Operator(s): G6NHU
Station: M7P

Class: SOSB/20 HP (assisted)
QTH: DX

  80:
  40:
  20:  549      41      52    20
  15:
  10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  549      41      52    20  Total Score = 145,770

This was actually a part time entry.  I was out all day yesterday at the Newark
Hamfest so I only managed an hour in the morning and then another couple of
hours when I got home.  Today I had a good go from around 05:30z up until
15:30z with a couple of hours break at lunchtime when I went for a five mile
walk to get some fresh air.  I stopped operating when I did simply because I
was tired and as I've not done any serious attempts for a few months, I was all
contested out :-)

I'm not going to win any major prizes but it was fun.  fldigi worked well but
today some of the signals on 20m were particularly weak and I had to ask for
quite a lot of repeats.  Strangely enough, I had a prime run frequency this
morning and when I returned from my lunch I was able to get back onto exactly
the same frequency as it was clear.  That doesn't happen very often.

I didn't go out of my way looking for multipliers except for the last twenty
minutes or so where I picked up a small handful of new ones.

Map and SH5 log analysis here: http://m7p.co.uk/2013/09/entry-cq-ww-rtty-2013/

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73 Keith, G6NHU (M7P)