Re: [RTTY] To DE or not to DE

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] To DE or not to DE
From: Keith Maton <g6nhu@me.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:39:04 +0000 (UTC)

Jim,

I disagree - Everything has a place and nice long chats on RTTY are absolutely
fine as long as they're not during contests.  I used to have lengthy ragchews
after school using RTTY with a Creed 444 on 2m back in the 1980s.  I dread to
think how many trees would have been destroyed for all that paper!

73 Keith.