Re: [RTTY] Hash all over 10 meters

To: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>,RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Hash all over 10 meters
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 11:18:43 -0400
I remember seeing something like that. Not sure it was 10M, but probably so, because I spent many hours on 10. He must not have been running, because it was not that often.

My HPSDR panadaptor had blips every few hundred Hz across my screen when he tx'ed. I monitor about +/- 10 KHz from my freq.

Jerry W4UK