Re: [RTTY] Double-printing characters in 2Tone 13.09b

To: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Double-printing characters in 2Tone 13.09b
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 11:42:45 -0700
hi Don - While sometimes I find myself seeing double about 30 hours in to
the WW, I did not see any double characters as you describe.

I was using MMTTY as my main window and running 2tone v13.09b in clone
windows. Writelog 11.11C. Windows 7 of various flavors.

NB: With so many windows open I could easily have missed this since I am
looking for a window with a good callsign in it, and ignoring the noise.
Since MMTTY was my main I am looking there most often.

Since a callsign often leads the transmission, was it a callsign at a start
of the transmission? (Or rather, a transition from receiving noise to
receiving signal.)

- jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com