[RTTY] Lid List

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Lid List
From: Bill Lipfird <nc4mi@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 12:17:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi John W0DC. I was hoping it was a joke, but you see so many comments about the new people on the air and it can be a little upsetting when they see things like that. Sorry for getting a little carried away. I just happened to be one of the new ones back in the my start of the hobby that got the burnt end of some of the crap. It is the finest hobby I have come across. I really like the digital modes and the fast pace during the competition. I need to remember that the good ones out weight the bad ones. Thanks for the reply, see you in the next one. 73, Bill, NC4MI