Re: [RTTY] 2Tone Engine

To: "mixw @ Yahoo" <mixw@yahoogroups.com>, "rtty @ COL" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2Tone Engine
From: "Richard Schumann" <richardschumann@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:33:40 -0700
For anyone out there in the great Ether to answer,

Are there any plans to make 2Tone available to download and work stand alone,
without the need to download and install N1MM or any other programs?   MMTTY is
really nice in that way.  Kinda fun to have several decoders
(hardware/software) going at once  to compare their printing.

Curious minds, etc...

Richard kn7sfz