Re: [RTTY] TS-570 mmtty microkeyer II

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TS-570 mmtty microkeyer II
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 15:39:25 -0400

There are multiple sources of offset in AFSK -

What is the sample rate (Default Format) of the sound card
in Windows Control Panel?

What is the sample rate (Clock) in MMTTY?  Is one an integer
multiple of the other?

What is "TX Offset" in MMTTY?  Have you performed the MMTTY
clock calibration procedure to make sure TX Offset is correct?

Do you have "NET" selected in MMTTY?

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV