[RTTY] Makrothen contest

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Makrothen contest
From: Steve Bookout <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 14:41:48 -0400
Boy,that was FUN!

Don't know when I've had a more enjoyable contest experience.  No real
down-side that I can I think of.

Conditions were excellent.  Worked lots of good DX.  Seychelles, Indonesia,
China, India, AND Bhuttan!  (Sure didn't see that one coming...). DID have some
rain static on Sat night on 40m.
10 was open!  Thanks to the organizers for arranging that.

The 8 on/8 off format is great on old bodies and allows for other commitments.

Had no frequency 'disagreements'.

Good participation.  Worked many stations on five bands.

Came across many aquintanances (who didn't seem offended that I didn't want to
'rag chew'.)

Do wish people wouldn't always send everything many times.  Ample time and
opportunity to break things BEFORE CQWW CW.

Thanks for all the contacts.

I AM trying to find that sleep I 'lost'.  Did I mention that it was FUN?

73 de Steve, NR4M