Re: [RTTY] JARTS RTTY Coming Soon!

To: "'7L4IOU'" <ncb02761@nifty.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] JARTS RTTY Coming Soon!
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:24:48 -0000
The Rules state Each call area of U.S JA  Three(3), QSO point for contacts
outside your own continent.
Multiplier:     A) Each DXCC entity except JA/W/VE/VK(mainland).
B) Each call area of JA/W/VE/VK(mainland).

http://www.jarts.jp/rules2013.html

I would take this to mean that a WA1XXX  in AZ  should send wa1xxx/7  , How
will the JA station know what call area your in if it is not sent ??

CU this weekend

Rex K7QQ