[RTTY] G6NHU JARTS SOHP

To: RTTY Contest Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] G6NHU JARTS SOHP
From: Keith Maton <g6nhu@me.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:28:15 +0000 (UTC)
This started off as a part time entry and I suppose it still ended up as that,
but somewhat less part time than I expected!  Conditions were great and out of
my 650 QSOs, around 150 of them were with JA stations.   I worked very few USA
stations but by the time the band conditions had moved west at the end of each
day, I was tired and took a break.

It was a lot of fun, fitted around doing various chores throughout the weekend including a five mile walk on Saturday and an eight mile walk on Sunday.

73 Keith, G6NHU

JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: G6NHU
Operator(s): G6NHU