Re: [RTTY] JARTS Results for K0BX

To: "'Fabi va2up'" <va2up@live.ca>, "'rtty contesting'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] JARTS Results for K0BX
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 04:24:44 -0000
Fabi / Joe

I just work those guys that send everything all messed up to the way we
would prefer it, Now the way I view those who send  QRZ at the end or they
call me with all the information. They may have pushed the wrong button,
I've done that and I know many others have pushed the wrong one also.

I suspect that they have just got on the air and maybe I'm in the first
dozen that they have called.  Just go ahead and bite your lip and work them
and after a while they will change their macros to do the proper exchange
order.

Again some will never get the exchange in the proper order because they are
just playing anyway.

Rex K7QQ