Re: [RTTY] Qtc scoring

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Qtc scoring
From: iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 20:02:39 +0100
Well, I see it.

At the url:

http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/waedc/en/rules/

The point #7, "7 QTC Traffic", sub point #6. is:

6. For every QTC series that is transmitted or received, the QTC number, time and frequency band of the QTC transmission must be logged. If any of this data is missing from your log, no credit will be given for this QTC series.

There is written "series" and "QTC", "QTC series". It doesn't refer to any QTC but to the wrapping time and frequency informations for any QTC bundle.

By the way at the sub point #3. is interpreted by me as:

3. Every QTC that was correctly transferred, counts one point for the sender and one point for the receiver.

So, each line there is a clever indication for any single QTC error and a QTC bundle wrap informations error.
So , agn, it make sense as:

3: if any QTC is wrong just that QTC is wrong out of the whole series of QTC transmitted or received in that tournament , 1 of 9 if the tournament is of then 10

6: If the QTC bundle wrapping informations of the time or frequency are wrong then the QTC bundle is wrong, as "time and frequency band of the QTC transmission must be logged.".

That's how I read and interpret the rules from the English part of the WAE site.

Hope that my not so well English doesn't leave me in the black hole and on myknees over chickpeas that much ... :-)

  Any other option?

      73 de iw1ayd Salvo