Re: [RTTY] AFC solved

To: <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>, "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AFC solved
From: "John GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:54:44 -0000
That seems like 2 recent 'problem' threads down to AFC from 2 very experienced ops who know how to tune to a signal. Maybe it's time to avoid the accidental use of AFC by turning it off after every exchange?

John GW4SKA

Software is not the way it's supposed to be. It is the way it is. How you deal
with it is what counts.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>