Re: [RTTY] ARRL attack on current RTTY users

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL attack on current RTTY users
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 11:06:48 -0800
Hi Michael.

Doesn't the gov't have capabilities for that?  It seems to me that it
shouldn't be up to hams to be sending life and death information (or peoples
personal information) in big Excel spreadsheets over the ham bands where
anyone can see it.

Are you related to Larson E. :-)  73
Tom W7WHY

Hi Jeff,

Being fairly new to ham radio I may have mis-heard this, but the use case I
keep hearing about in my local area is to send a large Excel spreadsheet
over HF via Winlink to an served-agency email address in an emcomm
situation.