Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 Comments

To: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 Comments
From: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:29:23 -0500
I received a confirmation number on my filing as well; however, I
believe that I did get in under the wire. Meanwhile, when checking
the number for acceptance I got the "Not yet available on line."

It probably takes a day or so to cycle online. I wonder how many
more comments are waiting in the que.

73 de Phil - N8PS

---

Quoting Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>:

Next time compose it offline and either submit a PDF
or cut and paste from Word or whatever. Sometimes
it's good to sleep on it before you dump a comment
in.......

Ron
K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "GEJ" <110268293250g@gmail.com>