[RTTY] Tnx elmers

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Tnx elmers
From: Jim Hoge <knowkode@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:12:56 -0800 (PST)
I am grateful for the open and helpful nature of those far more knowledgeable
and experienced than I in this hobby. This is especially true now while we
battle the league induced ignorance with regard to RM-11708. I was pleased to
see that my simplified arguments against the proposal were immediately followed
by those of some of the elmers. Their arguments were well presented, full of
facts, and a history of previous actions.

>From my sampling of the comments, it appears that those in favor of the
>proposal have merely stated their position while those against have shown
>quite an intellect and an understanding of what is at stake, supporting their
>arguments with fact, sound engineering, and case history.

To that I want to say thank you to the elmers without naming names for fear of
omitting someone. Thanks too for the reflector.

73,
Jim W5QM