[RTTY] SO2R with N1MM

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SO2R with N1MM
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 20:55:38 -0500
Just getting ready for the ARRL RTTY RU.  My station is set up for SO2R,
but I am still a relative newbie when it comes to RTTY.

I attempted to configure N1MM for SO2R RTTY, and things did not work as
expected.  I think some changes need to be incorporated into the second
copy of MMTTY to have it decode off the other sound card, but I was unable
to figure out what was going wrong.  When I clicked on a call, it ended up
on the wrong radio.

Is there a tutorial per chance on setting up SO2R RTTY?  I took a quick
look at RTTYContesting.com, but did not find anything that would help in
this case.  No biggiie if there is nothing out there - I will either use
two computers or just go with one radio.

Thanks

Tom - VE3CX