Re: [RTTY] Why 150W LP in Roundup?

To: "'Fabi'" <va2up@live.ca>, "'rtty contesting'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Why 150W LP in Roundup?
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 05:45:53 -0000
I've been doing something dangerous.  THINKING

If I use my Amp.  I can make up for that 3 to 1 SWR, I just have to take a
math course to figure it out.  If I start with 1.5 KW and divide by 3 I'm at
500 now all I have to do is decide which side of 150 W I want to be in.

See all of you on LP in the test.

Quack