Re: [RTTY] RTTY skimmer observations

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY skimmer observations
From: "John Holmes" <w9ily@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 13:14:38 -0600
Wes, thanks a lot for your research into this. I noticed that your spots
were much closer on 40M and, as was previously posted, the 20M and 15M spots
were off by about 400 Hz.
Thanks!
73 from the VERY cold Midwest.

John W9ILY
Metro DX Club
Get the new WUST award from the Metro DX Club
http://www.metrodxclub.com/wust_award.htm