Re: [RTTY] P49X WARC [update]

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] P49X WARC [update]
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 01:23:06 -0400
P49X was active yesterday (Monday, 6 January UTC) on all three WARC bands.
Not many takers, so operation was on and off every 1-2 hours since there are
lots of other priorities besides listening to unanswered CQs.  ;>)

The log is on LotW up through 0437z, 6 Jan 2014.  Here are the QSO counts
for this trip (outside of Round-Up):

80:  98
40: 116
39: 116
20:  41
17: 106
15: 205
12: 130
10: 234
-------
  1,046

There are lots of other projects on the agenda for tomorrow but I'll follow
the same sort of WARC operating schedule starting around 11z.  Search P49X
on DX Summit to see yesterday's activity.  I'm sorry not to be able to honor
special requests for specific times/frequencies, etc.  But, you should have
no trouble working P49X sometime on Tuesday.  If you are in the US, I
appreciate your sending your state with the report.

The following US states are needed to complete WAS on the WARC bands:

30m: AK, HI, ID, MT, NV, ND, SD, VT
17m: HI, KY, ND, WV, WY
12m: AL, CT, DE, HI, ID, IA, KS, ME, MT, NE, NV, NH, ND, OR, RI, SC, SD, UT,
WV, WY

Look forward to working more stations tomorrow.

Ed P49X