Re: [RTTY] Multi-Single Roundup Rules

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Multi-Single Roundup Rules
From: Ed Muns <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 07:17:19 -0500
ARRL is unlikely to make a different MS rule for Round-Up vs. their other
contests.  I have long advocated making MS at least as capable as SO,
specifically eliminating the band change rule.  There would then need to be an
operator rule, like minimum 10 minutes per operator change.

ARRL and CQ have strongly rejected this suggestion.  They see little issue with
this "discrepancy" that I claim.

Ed W0YK/4

73,
Ed