Re: [RTTY] With XP support ending...

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] With XP support ending...
From: Lee <ham@n0sq.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 19:30:50 -0700
This is the way I run Windows XP and Windows 7. I use Ubuntu Linux 13.10 as
the host OS and run Windows in a VM (Virtual Machine) as a guest OS. I've even
run DOS based WF1B this way. Works great. The only reason why I don't run
fldigi is that I'm too lazy to build another interface. I prefer to run true
FSK even though I've seen articles touting the benefits of AFSK.

David Cole <dave@nk7z.net> wrote ..