[RTTY] Posting option available

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Posting option available
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@wildblue.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 09:52:34 -0800
Just a reminder for those who have multiple subscriptions to the RTTY
Reflector:

1. You can have as many subscriptions as you like as long as they each have
a different email address.

2. Any of your subscriptions can be set to a "send only" mode. Some people
like to use this for a subscription from their work location so they can
post messages but not receive them at that email address. If you would like
to do this, please email me direct telling which of your addresses is which
and I will make the change for you.

3. .  If you would like to subscribe a new address to the Reflector please
go to http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/RTTY and follow the
instructions.

4. Please feel free to contact me direct with any questions about the
reflector operation. .

73, Bill W6WRT
RTTY List Administrator at contesting.com
dezrat1242@wildblue.net