Re: [RTTY] January 19th: Revenge of the Sith

To: "rtty-contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] January 19th: Revenge of the Sith
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 11:13:22 -0600
On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM
<wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com> wrote:
> Preliminary results from the ARRL BOD meeting:
>
> http://www.arrl.org/news/kay-craigie-n3kn-wins-third-term-as-arrl-president
>
> Congrats to Kay, but the devil is in the details, read through the entire
> release... and wait for the details of the meeting to be released.

Here's what I sent Kay in 2010 on the occasion of her first election:

``Congratulations!

``Now, keep all those men in Newington in line.  :-)

``73,
Peter
N5UWY
LM, VE, etc''

I hope she didn't think I was kidding.

Not much in the release.  Nothing about RM-11708 in the agenda.
Minutes will likely be as vague ...