Re: [RTTY] RTTY RM 11708 in ARRL BOD

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY RM 11708 in ARRL BOD
From: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:55:35 -0800
I think it will be appropriate that one of our top technical minds rebut each and every FAQ response with reasoned, documented and respectful arguments (where appropriate). The arguments should be short and sweet, with an addendum explaining each in detail.

Their FAQ will finally give us their arguments for this ill-advised proposal, allowing us to rebut each one.

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
dick@k7vc.com