Re: [RTTY] The trailing blank or 2

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The trailing blank or 2
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 18:19:34 -0800
On 1/27/2014 6:03 PM, Villy Madsen wrote:
Playing around (only had a few hours) this last weekend in the BARTG
sprint,  I was reminded of my favorite pet peeve.

Don't forget a space (or better yet 2) at the end of your message - and
esp at the end of your call sign if you are responding to a CQ.

Yes - and don't put those {enter}, or {CR} in there either. It's frustrating to start to click on your call and it jumps up the display. Same with the exchange. 73
Tom W7WHY