Re: [RTTY] N1MM "and Now" settings

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM "and Now" settings
From: Elmar PD3EM <info@pd3em.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:37:17 +0100
Hi Rich,

Chech the tutorial videos at http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Instructional+Videos
They'll give a good explanation and answers your questions.

73 and enjoy N1MM and the contests!

Elmar PD3EM

K3RWN schreef op 29-Jan-14 22:33:
Our club has decided to switch from WriteLog to N1MM since more members are
willing to use the free stuff at home.  I am only familiar with WL and was
wondering if some kind soul would send me the macro format for sending the
"AND NOW" sequence.  Also it appears that the ESM in N1MM will send

CQ when the the Callsign field is empty

Then the exchange once a call is in the box

And the QRZ on the third press.

(assuming all the Func Keys are assigned properly)

True?

Then how do I get highlighted calls into the callsign field, in WL we press
enter.

Thanks for your help I am on a very short learning curve here with the WPX
RTTY right around the corner.

Please send responses direct to my email

Hope to work you in the WPX

Rich

Skyview Radio Society

WX3SKY