Re: [RTTY] Change in pileup procedure?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Change in pileup procedure?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 09:21:49 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 2/5/2014 7:34 AM, Steve IK4WMH wrote:
I am not sure it would be the best solution.

Steve IK4WMH

REPLY:

I'm not sure either. No one can be sure one way or the other until QYF tried a few times.

Right now I am listening to FT5ZM on 14023 and some lid is holding down his electronic keyer. Other non-split lids are calling him on his frequency. One guy is tuning up.

I am open to other suggestions. There has got to be a better way than what we are doing now. What do you suggest?

73, Bill W6WRT