[RTTY] What's cleaner: FSK or AFSK?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] What's cleaner: FSK or AFSK?
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 20:31:33 -0500 (EST)
Hi Guys,

I really appreciate _rtty@contesting.com_ (mailto:rtty@contesting.com)  as
I've  still got a lot to learn about RTTY.

Am I understanding recent comments  correctly that say "FSK stations
typically have worse RTTY sidebands  and clicks than properly adjusted AFSK
stations"?

I wondering whether to use FSK  or AFSK on my K3 and FTdx5000.  Or perhaps
AFSK on the K3 and FSK on  the FTdx5000?  (which method would create the
cleanest  sidebands?)

Hope to work you in the WPX RTTY Test this  weekend!

73,
Dick- K9OM