Re: [RTTY] LoTW confirmation rates

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] LoTW confirmation rates
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 10:02:42 -0500
RTTY and PSK have generally run a higher rate in both LoTW and eQSl for me as well. The overall rate seems to be going up as more people are using the system. LoTW had problems a year ago (or was it two?) but in the recent past seems to do very well with updates, often in a very few minutes. Even after a big contest like CQWW the update cycle is usually not more than a few hours where before it could be days.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: Ktfrog007@aol.com