[RTTY] Rigexpert Tiny & FSK in Windows 7 Ultimate

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Rigexpert Tiny & FSK in Windows 7 Ultimate
From: "Stein-Roar Brobakken[LA6FJA/K3RAG\(Contest LN5O-LA5O\)]" <mail@la6fja.eu>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 21:39:31 +0100
Hi

Do anyone in here experience with Kenwood TS-590 with FSK on Rigexpert Tiny
?

The setup says:

Type                     Comport

TIny                       7             Rig control

Tiny                       6             PTT/CW

EXT FSK = RTTY RTS FSK og PTT TXD

Tried AFSK = ok on TX, but RX is bad not sure settings for perfect
filtering.

FSK keying cannot been done with EXTFSK from MMTTY at all. The radio want
didle at all L

I trying to help a friend which lives 6 hours from me to get QRV, but no
clue why we cant get the radio to didle on 13 pin / RTTY for TS-590

Best Regards/ 73s

Stein-Roar Brobakken aka Rag LI6FJA (1814-2014 Grunnlovsjubileet)

Phone: + 47 48 22 44 21 skype: la6fja

Web:_www.la6fja.eu <http://www.la6fja.eu/>  mailto: la6fja@nrrl.no

Ringsjøen Contest Club  QRV in Contest LI5O LA5O LN5O
<http://www.la6fja.eu/la5o> www.la6fja.eu/la5o

 <http://www.nrrl.no/> NRRL member #11387 ( <http://www.nrrl.no/>
www.nrrl.no), LA Contest Club  <http://www.contesting.no/> www.contesting.no
NRAU-Baltic Contesters