Re: [RTTY] NA Sprint RTTY N6RO HP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NA Sprint RTTY N6RO HP
From: Tim Richardson <groupsrichart@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 14:17:11 -0400
I spent most of my Saturday putting up a new dipole for 40 and an inverted vee for 80 meters. Had intended to work the NA Sprint for the first time but forgot all about it and had a nice dinner and watched a couple of TV shows with the XYL. Turned on the rig about 15 minutes before the end of the Sprint, heard the RTTY activity and was going to make a few contacts, but the COM port on my computer was locked up and I had to reboot. Finally managed to make 2 contacts in the Sprint in the last 5 minutes, one of which was with Ken N6RO. Guess the new 80 meter antenna is working OK. Maybe I can participate the entire time during the next Sprint!

Tim W4IOU