Re: [RTTY] Teletype pictures! see this video Interview with John Sheetz

To: wb2coy@hotmail.com, RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Teletype pictures! see this video Interview with John Sheetz
From: COURYHOUSE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 11:09:56 -0400 (EDT)
Yes, but always good to check this  link  to we mention  at
https://www.facebook.com/teletypegroup
as  we     are stating to post  some   tty and fringe  tty  stuff  there
and  easy  for us to  place photos there  etc.   You  do not have to belong
to facebook to use it.. I set  the group so that was not  necessary.. there
is nothing invasive   about it.

Bob.....  the  museum project  would  be interested  in  your  old  art
tapes in your  attic..   neat  you  have saved  them!

It was  good  to hear of John's involvement in the ttys   for  the Deaf and
Hard of Hearing.   We have a rather large  display   on this  history here
we are building out  and  carry it  from some of the pre- tty telephonic
attempts  though the mechanical era and though the  portable era all the way
up to  using an i-Phone to sign with  visually.

So teletypes appear here in three areas...  Military Comm.   Amateur Radio
and  Deaf Telecom. It is all..... fascinating!

Ed# KF7RWW  archivist  for SMECC

In a message dated 3/14/2014 7:16:59 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,