Re: [RTTY] W1AW/0 IA

To: "'Gary AL9A'" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W1AW/0 IA
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 18:52:19 -0000
Hi all,

I will echo the comments from Gary AL9A about the op at W1AW/0 on RTTY.

It looks as though my QSO on 12m RTTY is not good, as it is not showing up
in the tables, but the 15m contact is.

As Gary wrote, saying UP 2 isn't doing much good, especially when it comes
like this:
TU  xx     W1AW/0  IA   IA    UP2         UP2              PSE K

He has a very long gap between the second UP " and the PSE K, which isn't
helping either.

I am really enjoying this Centennial QSO party, and will try and get on as
much as possible.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
is active.