[RTTY] ARRL 2014 Centennial QSP Party Web Page Updated

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARRL 2014 Centennial QSP Party Web Page Updated
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@att.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 13:33:30 -0500
For those crazy enough to be hooked on Centennial QSO Party, the Tennessee (TN)
QSO's were added today at

https://centennial-qp.arrl.org/w1aw-details.php

I just updated my web page at http://www.qsl.net/aa5vu/dxcc-table.htm and my
number are getting better rather than going the other way.  I moved up to #231
out of 80,065 participants.

I now have 23 out 23 States for three modes with 240 QSO’s Confirmed on LoTW.
Only have 27 states to go. I am solid for NM-KH2 and the current IA-VT
operations that have not been uploaded to LoTW.  Starting 2-Apr-201 we get PA
and OR.

73 Dick AA5V