Re: [RTTY] Band Plan Points

To: "'Dave AA6YQ'" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Band Plan Points
From: Terry <ab5k@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 20:43:13 -0500
The ARRL's definition of a band plan is " A band  plan refers to a voluntary
division of a band to avoid interference between incompatible modes.".
(ref: http://www.arrl.org/band-plan).   I believe the interference from
automated Winlink stations fall into the ARRL's band plan definition and
needs to be addressed in the new band plan.