Re: [RTTY] I was wrong

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] I was wrong
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 11:27:46 +0000
    they both need to go--
remember this in the next election--I doubt if arrl has a recall procedure 73 john w8wej
On 3/30/2014 00:46, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:

The ROANOKE and WEST GULF DIVISION DIRECTORS are the prime movers
behind RM-11708.  THEY WERE THE TWO DIRECTORS WHO PROPOSED THIS MOVE
AND THE TWO DIRECTORS ON HAND-PICKED AD HOC COMMITTEE THAT HAD NO
REPRESENTATION FROM ANY GROUP OTHER THAN WINLINK/PACTOR INTERESTS
AND WAS DESIGNED FROM THE START TO PROMOTE THIS FIASCO - THEY ARE
THE PROBLEM!

MEMBERS OF THOSE DIVISIONS SHOULD REMEMBER THAT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO
ELECT DIRECTORS IN THOSE DIVISIONS.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV