Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 and Atlantic Division Director

To: Steve Bookout <steve@nr4m.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 and Atlantic Division Director
From: Jim AC0E <ham@odsgc.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 12:31:26 -0500
All,
I can hardly wait to attend the Dayton Hamvention this year and listen in person to the RTTY community at their dinner on Thursday evening May 15th (tickets are still available last I heard). I have exchanged many emails with my current Midwest Division Director Cliff Aherns, K0CA and recently unelected VP Bruce Frahm, K0BJ, with regard to my displeasure and have been unsatisfied with their..The ARRL knows best and other polite BS.

Just in the past few months I have noticed a ground swell of the digital signals all over the ham bands. Panadapters such as LP-Pan and my Elecraft P3 has really opened my eyes...

President Craige, in my view, may very well wish she had asked the membership about this fiasco before hand.

..73 , Jim AC0E
Life Member ARRL 8209245
since 1981